...Discover endless excursion and hiking paths. Enjoy unblemished nature
This is Aldino. A small mountain village, located at about 1,200m above sea level and surrounded by wonderful forests and lush green lawns.
Our farm is set directly along the Great Dolomite Road, just 15 km from the highway exit of Ora/Egna...
Annemarie and Albert, the two owners, will harbor you with great hospitality and will help you to personalize your stay. Want some insider tips? Just ask them, they would be glad to share some of the most beautiful hiking paths.
Here just some of the many different attractions Aldino has to offer
- St. Jakobus church - Aldino
- Gothic church of St. Wolfgang – Redagno
- Town museum - where you can admire holy as well as peasent's art
- Geologic parc – Bletterbach Aldino
- Pilgrimage location – Sanctuary of Pietralba